Tami Booth Corwin
Hi! Thanks for visiting. Here's a bit about what I've been doing in my work over the years. I've jumped into as many roles as I could along the way, including marketer, editor, negotiator, writer, storyteller, Editor in Chief, and President. During that time, I:
- helped launch and grow businesses including startups and early stage growth companies
- published bestselling books such as The South Beach Diet and Vice President Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth.
- worked in magazine publishing, digital health, entertainment, art, health, wellness, diet and food
- negotiated hundreds of book, licensed product and partnership deals
- launched websites, apps and subscription services
- developed and implemented content strategies
- wrote articles for magazines, branded content for clients and coauthored a business and leadership book.
- I've served on nonprofit boards with a focus on helping to communicate mission to a broader audience, positive leadership, and disciplined governance.
I have an excitement about new ideas, an infinite curiosity and delight at learning new things, and a passion for projects that can make a positive impact on the world.
Projects with clients and partners such as NBCU, Tivity Health, Christie's, Time Inc, Nutrisystem, Truth Bar, Vyv Tech, Boston University, and The TramutoPorter Foundation have included launching new products, developing multi-platform content and communication programs, helping experts and thought leaders raise their visibility and get their stories out through building media platforms and book publishing, and more.
I've been interviewed by The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Advertising Age, Bloomberg, and Katie Couric's Wake Up Call, and was recognized by the Wall Street Journal in their "50 Women To Watch" list.
Please reach out about potential collaborations, or if I might be of help.